Jeep

Jeep

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Time Off For Wedding Week - May 12 - 15



Well I have to mention this week! Amy our youngest is getting married this weekend. Plus she has bought a house, which happens to be my brother in law's house, and she is going to take advantage of me being there for lots of reasons.  LOL!

I clean all the cabinets for her in the house. Take time off to play with Aiden. When Lucy gets there on Friday we get to go to school and have lunch. I am going to miss this wonderful, laid back school here in Newgulf. Great folks!

Then it is Friday night rehearsal, a wonderful fajita dinner cooked by James' friends, ending with a frog hunt. James and friends are doing the cooking for the wedding too. I get to make beans and the tea. Woohoo! (And by the way, some of the best bbq I ever ate!)

It threatened to rain all day Saturday. But the storms kinda circled around The Caney House and it was a beautiful ceremony, great meal, and overall fun time! My Amy is the best planner ever! I thought I would share some of my best memories.
I think Amy was glad to have her mom show up!  Enjoying a little chill time!
Aiden loves to fish at his new house, complete with a pond!



Aiden and Lucy enjoying lunch at Aiden's school, Newgulf Elementary.


 
 
Best looking daughters and grandkids!



Lucy and Aiden


Everyone went to get their hair done.









I think these smiles sum it all up!

Table decoration from the rehearsal dinner.

My cousin Larry was the photographer.  He and his drone can do amazing things!

Liz and Lucy

Sparkler send off

Check out the Texas design on the floor.

Quickest rehearsal I have ever been to.

Daddy daughter dance.

Amy and James




Guest book register




The pit where all the food was cooked. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment