Jeep

Jeep

Thursday, May 19, 2016

More Catch Up from LBJ - Nell and Don


We had a really great time hiking at Pedernales Falls State Park with my Cousin Rayenell and husband Mike one weekend.  The falls were prettier than we had ever seen.  Also enjoyed a short visit with my cousin Don.  There is just so much to do and so much fun to be had in this area!

Nell and Mike

Pedernales Falls


More views of Pedernales Falls.
Pedernales Falls State Park


Me, Don and Nell at Alamo Springs. Best burgers!


LBJ 100 bicycle race in the park one Saturday morning was quite fun!

LBJ 100 bike race

There were all kinds of bicycles in the race!  Great fun to help direct them getting off to a good race!


I really enjoy reading other folks travel blogs.  One of my favorites is Camper Chronicles and guess who stopped by for a tour at LBJ National Park!  Meet Tracy, a great blogger, especially for folks who are considering becoming full time RVers!

Here I am starting my tour of the White House. Guess I have to use those hands to talk!





No comments:

Post a Comment